CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

3-30-08 - Snuggling with Mom at Church


This evening, we headed back out to church so I could watch a show about the Bible and the book "The Secret." At one point, Moo and I were able to snag the couch in the cafe to watch the show. We snuggled together. She said that these few moments were her favorite part.


After listening to her favorite part, I was just amazed with her (as I often am). I told her that when she becomes a teenager, she will not want to snuggle and listen to me. She assured me that she would! I know it may not really be the way she says it will, but it's not impossible. It just warms my heart now to hear how she feels at this moment. Talking with her tonight reminds me of the mom in the Robert Munsch book, "Love You Forever," who sneaks into her grown son's house at night to rock him. "As long as I'm living, my baby she'll be!"

1 comments:

Rosie's Posey said...

Those sure are precious memories.
Today I asked Gabby if she would still snuggle with me when she's 6. Would she still snuggle with me when she's 7...and so on up until she gets married. She said she would snuggle me when she's 20, but not when she gets married. Hahahaha! Kids are so funny!